New Zealand has begun to distribute gold coins with Dwarvish and English inscriptions depicting pictures of various Tolkien characters in anticipation for the first installation of the new Hobbit Movie. […]
Tagged: tolkien fans
Top Posts of the Week
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- Open Access Journals
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- What Does Light Look Like?
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells