A man named Ayanda Nqinana from Johannesburg, South Africa, who had been in a coma for 7 years, underwent what his family believes, is a miracle. His wife had heard of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss