We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Open Access Journals
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?