That’s right, currently, more people kill themselves than die in car crashes in the United States. A new study from the American Journal of Public Health has revealed a startling […]
Tagged: Traffic collision
Top Posts of the Week
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Solar Salamander