Have you ever considered what might be the next trend to die? Which aspect of your daily social life will just fade away? Just as disco, AIM, planking (which seems to have […]
Top Posts of the Week
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Compost Water Heating
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- An End to the Electoral College
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)