Have you ever considered what might be the next trend to die? Which aspect of your daily social life will just fade away? Just as disco, AIM, planking (which seems to have […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Foraging in the Modern World