What do head, neck, skin and breast cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, upset stomachs, Alzheimer’s and melanoma have in common? In scientific studies, turmeric is either proving or showing solid results of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging