What do head, neck, skin and breast cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, upset stomachs, Alzheimer’s and melanoma have in common? In scientific studies, turmeric is either proving or showing solid results of […]
Tagged: turmeric food
Top Posts of the Week
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- I Believe in GMOs
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!