What do head, neck, skin and breast cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, upset stomachs, Alzheimer’s and melanoma have in common? In scientific studies, turmeric is either proving or showing solid results of […]
Tagged: turmeric spice
Top Posts of the Week
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Solar Salamander
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)