What do head, neck, skin and breast cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, upset stomachs, Alzheimer’s and melanoma have in common? In scientific studies, turmeric is either proving or showing solid results of […]
Tagged: turmeric tase
Top Posts of the Week
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- A Case Against Gun Control
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!