I remember collecting the state quarters that would come out each year when I was younger. I was so excited to find each one. My grandfather and I would always […]
Tagged: turtle power
Top Posts of the Week
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Public School Failure in America
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)