Have you ever considered what might be the next trend to die? Which aspect of your daily social life will just fade away? Just as disco, AIM, planking (which seems to have […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Galaxy Geysers
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light