It was found that the risk of developing type 2 diabetes has been linked to a lack of sleep. According to the Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute, including a few […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction