As a 21st century man, I’ve never thought of going a day without my refrigerator. I have a fit when my filter makes my water murky, I get pissed when my […]
Tagged: types of fridge
Top Posts of the Week
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion