In a push to prevent crime, the EU is beginning to implement various invasive techniques that monitor the public physically and virtually. The name of the project is Project Indect, and […]
Tagged: UK police
Top Posts of the Week
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment