A man named Ayanda Nqinana from Johannesburg, South Africa, who had been in a coma for 7 years, underwent what his family believes, is a miracle. His wife had heard of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Watching Evolution Occur
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble