A recent study published in PLOS ONE has guided us to a greater knowledge of which bacteria are commonly found in belly buttons. The Smithsonian article on the study sums it […]
Top Posts of the Week
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Solar Salamander
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes