In our early days there was classical music. Some artists, even deaf artists, would perform brilliantly for their audience in orchestra halls and concert halls alike. The relatively soft tone […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Life, It’s All Over the Place