Contention 1: Life is suffering. Sword makers of old understood that the more they heated the steel, the stronger the blade would become. The mightiest tools have always been forged […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball