We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: unemployment rate
Top Posts of the Week
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Watching Evolution Occur
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate