A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Tagged: united states incarceration rate
Top Posts of the Week
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes