The University of Michigan has given the world a new reason to never be a sexual tease: causing sexual frustration is tantamount to murder! In a study involving fruit flies, […]
Tagged: university of michigan
Top Posts of the Week
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Blimps are the Future!
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Deep Storage Project