The innovative breeze of 2013 carries a particularly interesting development in the field of Neuroscience. A joint venture funded by DARPA, composed of a group of researchers from the […]
Tagged: university of pittsburgh
Top Posts of the Week
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Solar Salamander
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Costly Climate Changes
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- Rocket Stove Heating