Clarkson University and the University of Vermont College of Medicine have found a new source of renewable energy: lobsters. Electrodes connected to the abdomens of the lobsters convert flowing glucose into electricity […]
Tagged: University of Vermont College of Medicine
Top Posts of the Week
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- The Life Changing and Life Lengthening World of Fasting
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- DNA Origami: The Art of Folding DNA
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology