Clarkson University and the University of Vermont College of Medicine have found a new source of renewable energy: lobsters. Electrodes connected to the abdomens of the lobsters convert flowing glucose into electricity […]
Tagged: university of vermont
Top Posts of the Week
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Cheese: Like Crack
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link