“Rights for me, not for thee.” The government habitually strips citizens of their rights whenever it suits them to do so. Currently, the Obama administration and the NSA have deemed […]
Tagged: us fascism examples
Top Posts of the Week
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts