German Tech Company SAP AG has recently stated that it will be recruiting people with autism due to their incredible ability to process information at super human speeds and efficiency. […]
Tagged: usa autism
Top Posts of the Week
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Speaking to Babies in ‘Parentese’ Yields Surprising Results
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Deep Storage Project
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain