Nasal irrigation (aka nasal lavage or nasal douche) is a method of cleaning the nasal cavities in order to avoid and/or treat allergies, sinus infections, and to generally improve breathing. Nasal irrigation […]
Top Posts of the Week
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Open Access Journals
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- I Believe in GMOs
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate