The world is growing. People are multiplying. We are all living longer. And we like to eat. How do you satisfy a horde of hungry humans that want to live […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Galaxy Geysers
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines