A Canadian man named Scott Routley, who has been in a vegetative state for 12 years, was able to communicate with doctors via a brain scan, proving that even a seemingly […]
Tagged: vegetative state communicate
Top Posts of the Week
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Afraid to Wake Up? Conquering Fear and Life
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help