Everyday, biologists are realizing with greater clarity that we are not the only self-aware and/or highly intelligent species on the planet. Many animals even score drastically higher on tests dealing […]
Tagged: w.h. auden
Top Posts of the Week
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Our Special Time in the Universe
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?