We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Write a Prisoner
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor