The Founder and CEO of Amazon.com, Jeff Bezos, recently told 60 Minutes about Amazon’s newest piece of technology: delivery drones. Bezos admitted that it sounds like science fiction, but it […]
Tagged: war drones
Top Posts of the Week
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- Grow All of Your Own Food With A Forest Garden
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- The Politician Who Donates 90% of His Salary to Charity
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines