Scientists have long speculated on the potential of faster than light travel. If we really want to colonize other planets without terraforming lifeless rocks like Mars we are going to […]
Tagged: Warp Drive
Top Posts of the Week
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 5): Gadgets, Dining Out, Luxury Hotels, Gyms
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- The Drones Are Coming!