We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: waste of cash
Top Posts of the Week
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Blimps are the Future!
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- An End to the Electoral College
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”