We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- War on Drugs Farce Continues Unabated
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Solar Salamander
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Watching Evolution Occur