Researchers at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) have created an entirely new way to send light beams called the ‘needle beam.’ They are able to send a beam of […]
Tagged: wave propagation
Top Posts of the Week
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Deep Storage Project
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Compost Water Heating
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!