Researchers at the Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS) have created an entirely new way to send light beams called the ‘needle beam.’ They are able to send a beam of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- The Amazing Bacon, Beer and Edible Underwear Diet
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection