A lucid dream is a dream where you know you’re dreaming and have full control over the dream. Lucid dreaming is a natural phenomenon, a science, and an art. As a […]
Top Posts of the Week
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- It’s a Mini-Me: Mice Clones Provide Personalized Cancer Treatment
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?