We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: weddings stupid
Top Posts of the Week
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Implantable Telescope Restores Elderly Vision
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Costly Climate Changes
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- A Case Against Gun Control
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- I Believe in GMOs
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind