Researchers have studied a hunter-gatherer tribe, the Hazdas, and have discovered that despite much higher levels of activity compared to Western lifestyles, the Hazdas’ metabolic rate is identical to ours. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- I Believe in GMOs
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Compost Water Heating
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours