Internet trolls are a force to be reckoned with. Have you ever played an online video game? Entered a chat room? Posted a topic? Wrote a blog? Of course you […]
Tagged: What is a troll?
Top Posts of the Week
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Stem Cells Created Using Urine
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?