We all know soda and diet soda aren’t exactly good for us. Pretty much in the same way that any sugar filled treat isn’t good for us right? Fatally wrong. […]
Tagged: why drink soda
Top Posts of the Week
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?