A lucid dream is a dream where you know you’re dreaming and have full control over the dream. Lucid dreaming is a natural phenomenon, a science, and an art. As a […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- I Believe in GMOs
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star