We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Tagged: worst degree
Top Posts of the Week
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria