Chemists at the University of Toronto have discovered a new greenhouse gas which impacts climate change 7,100 times more than CO2. This new greenhouse gas is called perfluorotributylamine (PFTBA), and has […]
Tagged: worst greenhouse gas
Top Posts of the Week
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Psychiatrists Cannot Distinguish the Sane From Insane
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Deep Storage Project
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties