Scientists at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine (AEC) have found fungus feeding on radioactivity within the Chernobyl nuclear reactor. Scientists suspect that melanin, the same UV filter in our skin, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- Write a Prisoner
- Researchers Turn Blood Cells Back into Stem Cells
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Open Access Journals