Richard A. Posner, a widely respected federal judge, legal conservative, and the most cited judge in America has called for the legalization of Marijuana and changes to other drug laws. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth
- Unprecedented Changes and Extinctions Occurring in Marine Life
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?