We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- Stonehenge and Other Megaliths are Mind Altering Acoustical Devices
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life