A man named Ayanda Nqinana from Johannesburg, South Africa, who had been in a coma for 7 years, underwent what his family believes, is a miracle. His wife had heard of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)